Get Started: Camtasia Software Request Form
It can be used for creating video tutorials/lectures by recording presentations and PowerPoint slides.
After watching the four video tutorials, you'll be able to record your lecture, create markers and table of contents, edit audio, create/share quizzes and create professional-looking video productions/lectures to enhance students' learning.
Tips for creating video productions/video lectures
- Script your lecture
- Ensure the picture and audio quality
- Use a mic
- Speak at an appropriate speed
- Make video lecture short (focused)
- Add title and captions
- Draw a connection or flow, add transition, annotation and behavior when appropriate
- Add background music/audio (if needed)