The faculty who teah hybrid courses for Graduate and Extended Studies programs will use WebEx Training Center to host real-time lecture meeting.
The features of WebEx Training Center enable a presenter and attendees to:
- Share videos in a full screen mode
- Share desktop, application, web browser, web content, white board, etc.
- Interact with attendees
- Use Chat to communicate with attendees
- Use Polling and Q&A
- Use Breakout Sessions for small group activities and discussions
Audio Capabilities and Webcam
For the best sound quality, please use a headset during the online meetings. The headset will avoid echoes and audio feedback.
A built-in webcam or an external webcam is needed on your computer.
WebEx Technical Requirements
Testing your browser before attending a WebEx meeting: Up-to-dated web browser: IE, Safari, FireFox, and Google Chrome
- Go to Firefox menu
- Choose Preferences
- Click on the Content
- Go to View and Click Reload to refresh the Firefox browser
- Go to Tools
- Select Options
- Select the Content section
- Click OK
- Reload the Firefox Browser
Please submit your question or email the Instructional Designer at if you would like to learn more about hosting synchronous class meetings or using the tool.