If you are a remote student or need to use online proctoring services take an exam, please let your instructor know. We also produced a video to guide you to schedule an appointment with ProctorU. Please schedule your appointment with ProctorU at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled exam time in order to avoid paying a charge of $5.00 late registration at your own cost.
Three days before taking your proctored exam, you are responsible to
- prepare your government issued ID, like driver's license or passport, for your proctor to verify your identity.
- make sure your computer has a webcam and a headset (microphone and speaker) in order to communicate with the online proctor.
- test your equipment at www.proctoru.com/testitout to ensure equipment functions properly.
- verify technical requirements at www.proctoru.com/tech.php
- check the technical specifications link at https://www.proctoru.com/
- watch the video demo http://www.proctoru.com/
- find a quiet and a suitable testing location
On the exam date, you are expected to
- take your proctored exam in a quiet and a suitable testing location
- have your webcam and headset ready
- have a government issued ID ready - like driver's license or passport for your proctor to verify your identity
Recommendation: It might take time for you to wait for your online proctor to verify your identity; so, you should log in to ProctorU's website at least 15-minute earlier than the exam date. In addition, if you have any technical challenge with ProctorU services, please call: 855-772-8678
During the exam, a live online proctor will guide you through the exam process, and the proctor should
- Verify your identification by viewing your government issued ID and have you answer questions, explain the exam rules, verify you login information, watch you taking the exam online, and verify your exam submission.