SJSU's Charles W. Davidson College of Engineering Ranked # 3
The 2017 US News & World Report ranked SJSU's Charles W. Davidson College of Engineering as # 3 in the nation among all public engineering programs offering bachelor's and master's degrees, excluding service academies. For more information check out the story on the College of Engineerings news page.
SJSU is Silicon Valley’s FIRST CHOICE for new engineering HIRES.—Silicon Valley Business Journal, 2013
Located at the heart of Silicon Valley—uniquely positioned at the center of one of the most influential and innovative regions of the world!
The Graduate and Extended Studies office offers SJSU Engineering courses and advanced degrees to working professionals and motivated students at a variety of convenient locations in Silicon Valley. See a comparison between on-campus and off-campus.
KEY BENEFITS of our programs include:
- Outstanding Faculty: Industry leaders and academic experts offer a wide range of practical knowledge and experience in engineering and software development.
- Location, Location, Location: All courses are offered at sites in Silicon Valley located at or near high-tech employers. No need to commute to the SJSU campus!
- Convenient Schedules: Class schedules are designed for working professionals and motivated students who want to earn advanced degrees through accelerated programs. Classes typically meet in the evenings or on weekends.
- Affordable Education: San Jose State University offers an outstanding educational value, and many local businesses will pay partial or full tuition for employees who enroll in graduate degree programs.
Our corporate partners include Lockheed Martin, Lam Research, KLA Tencor and Cisco, among other industry leaders. Employees are able to study advanced topics at a convenient time and location while expanding their skill-set and furthering their careers.
- MS Software Engineering, Specialization in Cybersecurity
- MS Software Engineering, Specialization in Cloud and Mobile Computing
- Lockheed Martin - MS Computer Engineering, Specialization in System Level Design
- MS Engineering, Specialization in Battery Technologies
- Cisco – MS Software Engineering, Specialization in Cybersecurity